At OAK'S LAB, design is just as crucial as engineering and product management in bringing our next big startup product to life.
We’re looking for a highly skilled designer who focuses on UX/UI design. You should be a dreamer and driven innovator who can empathize with both users and team members.
In addition to working with a cross-functional team, you will also have the possibility to mentor other designers within the department and help to improve our product development processes. From product syncs, design syncs, and 1:1s to monthly Creative Thursdays where we share the latest inspiration from the design world, you’ll have a supportive team around you!
If you’re ready to show your design expertise, creativity and you want to have a close impact on the success of the startups we build, read more about the role below!
- Conceptualize and design digital products, websites, and brands from product discovery to product delivery (insights, scope discovery, prioritization, roadmap, progress)
- Closely collaborate and drive product decisions alongside Tech Lead and Product Manager
- Present your solutions to the project stakeholders and team members
- Test and validate solutions with real users
- Develop consistent design systems and project documentation
- Contribute and drive department initiatives and inspire everyone in the company
Skills & Requirements
- Multiple years of design experience
- 3+ years in UX/UI design
- Strong command of Figma
- Fluent verbal and written communication in English
- Strategic and analytical thinking coupled with the ability to work with data
- Great and effective communicator with experience in presenting outputs
- Ownership and reliability towards the stakeholder and the team
- Last but not least - a genuine interest in tech, product development, and design
We’ve built over 40 successful startups. Here are a few from our portfolio:
See our design portfolio here.
- A passionate team around you with a growth mindset
- The ability to work wherever and customize your workflow
- The most photographed office in Prague, right on Old Town Square (and dog-friendly too)
- Tasty snacks and drinks throughout the day, Friday pizza, monthly breakfast at the office
- Multisport access
- A budget to spend on your growth (books, courses, conferences)
- 25 days off + 1 day off to celebrate your birthday + 1 day off for every year with OAK'S LAB
- Opportunity for a bonus gained from investments in our startup partners
- Team bonding, happy hours, online games, offsite trips - you name it
- Cross-department clubs (yoga, traveling, football, dancing, and more)
- A MacBook and hardware budget
- English lessons
- ... and we're ready for your ideas once you're in!